Recipe made by: Robbie Shorr
Packaged pizza bagels come in many different shapes and sizes, but no matter you slice it (get it?), they’re definitely a college favorite. The ease with which they can be made and a serious nostalgia factor work together to make pizza bagels a common sight on campus. And while they’re great as is, a little gourmet-ifying never hurt nobody. Here’s a concoction that’s a simple twist on a true kollege klassic.
- 1 Bagel
- Trader Joe’s Roasted Red Pepper Spread with Eggplant and Garlic
- Cheese of your choice
- Slice the bagel and toast it.
- Spread some red pepper spread on both sides of the bagel. (Note the product placement).
- Put the cheese on top of the red pepper spread.
- Microwave for about 30 seconds, or until the cheese has reached the desired meltiness.